OMG! The movie business ran out of ideas. The Knight Rider will return in 2008, I just hope that KITT will have the only leading role.
Here’s a list of Britain’s top 10 ‘Getaway Shoes’ by footprints left at the crime scenes.
Read the details at Mirror.co.uk.
1. Nike Air Max 95
2. Reebok Classic (Leather)
3. Nike Air Max Limited
4. Nike Air Max Plus 1
5. Nike Air Classic BW
6. Nike Air Max 90
7. Reebok Classic Workout Plus
8. Reebok Classic Ripple 3
9. Nike Tennis Classic/Court Tradition
10. adidas Superstar
This isn’t some piece of performance art, but the result of a police chase in Dussen, The Netherlands. Some guy, high on cocaine, drove through a corn field for hours … Watch the video here.
WARNING! Don’t talk about ‘the internet’ anymore! From now on, you refer to ‘the cloud’. At least that’s what Bill and Steve are doing at the All Things Digital conference.
I guess that the industry wants to define the internet as something more than the combination of a PC and a browser.
picture by schizoo23
Welcome to the new URL for this blog! Make sure that you update your bookmark & feed subscription. If you experience some strange behaviour, missing images or non working links, please let me know … info [at] todayandtomorrow [dot] net.
And now, on with the show!
So it has been 194 posts since I posted my last achievements …
1. Yesterday I ran 5 km in 25’31” which is ok after my knee problems of the last weeks. My records on the 5 km is 25’00”, with the amazing pace of 5’00” per kilometer … math is so easy.
2. Yesterday I passed my drivers test, so now I can rush to the Berlin Lamborghini dealership and get this car.
3. This is post number 695.
Today was not just an average day.
1. Lance Armstrong congratulated me ‘personally’ after my first 30 minutes workout with my Nike+ iPod sport kit.
2. I had my first driving lesson, ok 10 years later as most people, but still, I had to drive down the Karl-Marx-Allee in Berlin.
3. This is my 500th post.